Number of guests
The couples' wishes
Jessica and Jean-Philippe had specific asks for their big day on June 30, 2018. The venue for the event was to be the bride’s parents’ property, and the couple wanted the 275 guests to experience a series of memorable moments, with no downtime. From the reception to the after-party, by way of the ceremony, a cocktail party and dinner, no detail was to be spared.
The Niché proposal
A wedding in five parts that feels coherent and flows, where each part is held in a separate area of the property and serves up a distinctive ambience!
The five parts
- Arrivals and welcome, near the lake
- The ceremony, on the other side of the lake
- Cocktails, in the gardens, on the terrace and under the pergola
- The reception, in a custom-made transparent tent
- The after-party, in a second transparent tent adjacent to the residence.
Explore the wedding
- Tent: Fiesta Tents
- Decor and tableware: Sofa To Go, Tenue de Soirée, Joe’s Prop House, Celebrations Group & La Nouvelle Tablée
- Catering: Roma Receptions
- Florist: Atelier Carmel
- Technical support: Eventex Productions
- Sanitary: Les Cabinets
- Photographer: Brent Calis Photography
- Bar service: Last Call Bar Creations